Register My Garage V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Products, Services, Group Deals & Classifieds > Reviews, Feedback & Appreciation

Reviews, Feedback & Appreciation Here you can post a reviews on your vendor/members transactions.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:54 AM   Thread Starter #1
Senior Moderator

my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 63

Reputation Level: 61
1hawaii50 has a spectacular aura about1hawaii50 has a spectacular aura about1hawaii50 has a spectacular aura about

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

/ Point Value: 10

Member of the Month (M.O.T.M)  

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)  

V.I.P Member  

/ Point Value: 15

Spotlight Ride Of The Month  

/ Point Value: 5

/ Point Value: 5

Official Ride  

Default Magic Custom Restyling, Brook Park, Ohio

Guys, I should have done this last year, when I had my accident. If anybody is looking for a good body shop, you definitely cannot go wrong with these guys. They have a website here:

Magic Custom Restyling - Custom Paint and Body Work - Cleveland Ohio

Two brothers own and run the shop, they are total car nuts. They build custom race cars from the ground up, and they also own Thompson Raceway (Drag racing track). They are total straight shooters, they won't jerk you around, and they will NOT cut corners. They do the work, and they do it right. Sure, there may be some cheaper shops around, but these guys are the real deal.

When they replaced my damaged rear bumper cover, they told me right up front that it was going to be tough to get a "perfect" match on the paint. They told me that the paint even from the factory does not match 100% on the bumper covers...it has to do with the way the paint lays down on the plastic panel vs the way it lays down on sheet metal. On my OEM bumper, I could see the shading difference, so they were right on with their information.

That being said, they cut my old bumper into pieces, and then used the pieces to paint match the new bumper. They mixed the paint via VIN code, as they said there are a number of "liquid silver" Nissan paints and they needed to match it by VIN. Then they proceeded to paint pieces of the cut bumper cover. After they sprayed a piece, they would match it to the car...remix the paint, spray, match, remix...etc....until THEY were happy with the results!

I am totally pleased with the work that they did, and I would NOT hesitate to recommend them. They are well worth the trip if you need any serious work done on your car.

Also, they installed my NISMO exhaust for me. The extended the mid-pipe and made sure that everything was hung straight and true...an excellent job by some great guys!

I need some paint work done on my bumper cover, due to a high curb, and I'll be going back to them when I have the money for it!!!
Old 06-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
M Towns Finest
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 5140

Reputation Level: 25
chris72983 will become famous soon enoughchris72983 will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Magic Custom Restyling, Brook Park, Ohio

Always great to find someone that takes pride in their work, not may left these days!
chris72983 is offline   Send a private message to chris72983 Find more posts by chris72983 Add chris72983 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top