Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > Member Rides > Spotlight Ride Of The Month

Spotlight Ride Of The Month Every month a new 6thgen will be featured in this section to highlight and showcase their ride. Selection will based each month's contest.

Closed Thread
ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Closed Thread Details:
Closed By: officerfrasher On: October 1, 2012 Reason: See Last Post
Old 10-01-2012, 12:56 PM   Thread Starter #1
Senior Moderator
The Capital's 6th Gen
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1765

Reputation Level: 58
officerfrasher has a spectacular aura aboutofficerfrasher has a spectacular aura aboutofficerfrasher has a spectacular aura about

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Member of the Month (M.O.T.M)  

/ Point Value: 10

Supporting Family Member  

Official Ride  

Spotlight Ride Of The Month  

/ Point Value: 5

Default Spotlight Ride Of The Month (S.R.O.T.M.) Entry Rules

Alright, after a few requests, we've decided to start the Spotlight Ride Of The Month (S.R.O.T.M.) back up! We're going to lay down a few ground rules first, that may or may not be different from previous rules.

Spotlight Ride Of The Month Rules:

Each month a new S.R.O.T.M. will be voted on by the members.

You must own the 6thgen Maxima you are submitting for S.R.O.T.M.

If you become a S.R.O.T.M. winner, you may not enter the same Maxima again until at least 6 Months after the month you had won. All non winners must wait 1 full month to re-enter. However, if you own multiple 6thgenís, you are welcome to enter those as well.

Do not submit an entry if you do not have your pics and mod list ready. You are holding a spot that someone else could use to enter. Only the first 6 entries will make it to the voting thread.

The winner will be announced in a new thread that will feature their car with provided information and a link to their car in the garage. The winner will be featured for 1 complete month.

Good luck to all the entries. (We're still working on some sort of prize for the winner)

Spotlight Ride of the Month (S.R.O.T.M.) Requirements:

If you would like to submit an entry, you must post the required information as noted below in the S.R.O.T.M. entry thread. All information must be filled out for qualification. You must enter you mods using the categories below. If you donít have any specific mods for a category please state "Stock Setup". You can submit a maximum of six (6) RECENT photos. Please, no cell phone pics.

Sample Entry

Username: PumpkinMaxx
Year: 2005
Trim: SE

Modification List:

Engine/Performance:
-Kinetix Upper Intake Manifold
-Lower Ported Manifold
-Cattman Headers
-Cattman Cat-Back Exhaust/ Magnaflow Mufflers
-NWP Spacers

Suspension:
-Racingline Front/Rear Endlinks
-Racingline MMIís
-Stillen FTSB
-KYB GR2 Shocks
-SE-R Front Sway Bar

Braking:
-Z32 4-piston calipers (front)
-EBC 12.6" rotors (front/Rear)
-SS Lines

Wheels:
-19Ē Black G37s
-Ultra Performance Summer Tires

Interior:
-LED Gauges
-Pioneer Z3 Double Din
-8.5Ē Headrest Monitors

Exterior:
-Carbon Fiber Hood
-Stillen Side Skirts

Other:
-Nismo Decals
-Nismo Oil Cap

(Add up to 6 pics here, after the info)
officerfrasher is offline   Send a private message to officerfrasher Find more posts by officerfrasher Add officerfrasher to Your Friends list top
Closed Thread