Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions

Ask Your Technical & General Questions Ask your general and/or technical questions relating to any problem you're experiencing or troubleshooting.

View All Technical & General Questions

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:06 AM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 16963

Reputation Level: 0
FERMAX07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Where to buy motor mounts

Guys I'm having a hard time finding motor mounts for my 07 Max. i just don't know if i can trust the ones off of rock auto. I see they have the sensor in which the OEM ones will stiffen upon acceleration, but i have no clue if these will actually do just that! Please shed some light or guide me to some that YOU know work for sure. I checked online from Nissan and just the rear was about $400.
FERMAX07 is offline   Send a private message to FERMAX07 Find more posts by FERMAX07 Add FERMAX07 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 11-20-2015, 10:53 AM   #2

Official Member #: 16528

Reputation Level: 6
Zillafreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Where to buy motor mounts

you need to check to see if the ones on rockauto have the plug. if they do, they will stiff. I personally ditched the stiffening ones on my 04 and went with regular ones with MMI in the front.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:46 AM   #3

Official Member #: 15552

Reputation Level: 0
AGarcia84 is an unknown quantity at this point

My mechanic told me it wasn't worth getting aftermarket mounts especially that one. so I went to The stealership and just purchased the rear mount (the one your talking about) and the transmission mount and no lie spent almost like 600 dollars. But DAMN what a difference that shit made. The transmission one is just metal I should had got that aftermarket, but the rear has a lot going on like rubber sensor etc. if I were you just dish it out for the rear.
AGarcia84 is offline   Send a private message to AGarcia84 Find more posts by AGarcia84 Add AGarcia84 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 11-21-2015, 11:19 AM   #4

Official Member #: 6274

Reputation Level: 8
O.G.Nat-tral is an unknown quantity at this point

Visit O.G.Nat-tral's PS3 Profile Visit O.G.Nat-tral's Twitter Visit O.G.Nat-tral's YouTube

RockAuto

Abused VQ
O.G.Nat-tral is offline   Send a private message to O.G.Nat-tral Find more posts by O.G.Nat-tral Add O.G.Nat-tral to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top