Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions

Ask Your Technical & General Questions Ask your general and/or technical questions relating to any problem you're experiencing or troubleshooting.

View All Technical & General Questions

Old 09-02-2020, 01:58 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18895

Reputation Level: 0
PurpleMax is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
Default What Parts to Pull From an SE-R?

Hey forum! Long time lurker, first time poster. I recently came across an 05 Altima SE-R at the local junk yard. What all should I pull?

I already snagged the set of wheels. Someone was hiding two in the trunk, so I knew they wouldn't last long. One of the calipers was hidden in the car next to it, so I went ahead and pulled both front calipers. Not sure if it's an upgrade, but got them anyways.

I started breaking loose the sway bar bolts, but ran out of time for the day to grab either sway bar.

Am i missing anything of value? Are the sway bars able to come out without jacking up the engine? (Car is in the air in the junk yard.) Thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.

album with more pics: https://imgur.com/a/X0tOo4o
PurpleMax is offline   Send a private message to PurpleMax Find more posts by PurpleMax Add PurpleMax to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top

Tags
se-r

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions