Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions

Ask Your Technical & General Questions Ask your general and/or technical questions relating to any problem you're experiencing or troubleshooting.

View All Technical & General Questions

Old 07-27-2017, 03:19 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18385

Reputation Level: 0
erodriguez23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default A/C issues

i have a 04 maxima 6 speed my a/c only works as im driving i have replaced the condensor and it did get colder but still does not work at idle the fans do work and the compressor kicks on it has the right pressure as well. what should i try next?
erodriguez23 is offline   Send a private message to erodriguez23 Find more posts by erodriguez23 Add erodriguez23 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2017, 05:19 PM   #2
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7536

Reputation Level: 5
Bmax603 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: A/C issues

How did you fill the system? If you used the parts store stuff with the built in gauge there's a chance you put air in the system. I had a similar problem when I used one of those. I ended up bleeding the system and using a regular can with the adapter hose. My setup was like this guys. I forget how many pounds the system holds but you can look that up
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6pHB3hE-ms

And this is the style I try to avoid. They cost more and I had bad results last time I tried

https://www.target.com/p/ac-pro-refr...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

**sorry about the crappy links I'm working off my phone**
Bmax603 is offline   Send a private message to Bmax603 Find more posts by Bmax603 Add Bmax603 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top