Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions

Ask Your Technical & General Questions Ask your general and/or technical questions relating to any problem you're experiencing or troubleshooting.

View All Technical & General Questions

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 03-05-2015, 04:37 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 16461

Reputation Level: 0
brandon0106 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Automatic driver positioner/Retracting steering wheel and Reverse mirrors not workin

A few weeks ago i tried setting the seat to my personnel liking. Once i did, a short while after i noticed that when i get out of the car the seat didn't move back and the steering wheel didn't move up and the reverse tilt mirrors didn't work anymore. Although My power mirrors still work. my seat will still move when the adjuster on the side of the seat is pushed, my steering wheel will still move up and down by the button the on the steering column. I tried going to the settings and there correct. Not sure whats going on here can someone please help...? maybe a factory reset or a fuse... ??
brandon0106 is offline   Send a private message to brandon0106 Find more posts by brandon0106 Add brandon0106 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-14-2015, 11:56 AM   #2
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 14553

Reputation Level: 0
silly_buttons13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Automatic driver positioner/Retracting steering wheel and Reverse mirrors not wor

Is your oil or tire maintenance alarm going off?

I use to notice the same thing when I first got my car. I noticed that if my maintenance setting had gone off at the mileage I programmed it to chime, like for the oil or tire rotation, then my seat and steering wheel settings wouldn't move properly when I started the car. Weird. Once I reset the maintenance alarm everything works just fine again.
silly_buttons13 is offline   Send a private message to silly_buttons13 Find more posts by silly_buttons13 Add silly_buttons13 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top