Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions

Ask Your Technical & General Questions Ask your general and/or technical questions relating to any problem you're experiencing or troubleshooting.

View All Technical & General Questions

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 04-18-2015, 09:37 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 16595

Reputation Level: 5
KatIsFast is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default 04 smoke and burning rubber smell passenger side

Hey all! I got a weird one for you.

The other day I drove my dad to pick up his car (about 8-10 miles from the house). When I dropped him off I parked the car and rolled up the passenger side window. About a minute later I noticed some smoke on the passenger side near the floor board. I leaned over to get a better look and noticed that it smelled like burning rubber.

I turned off the car and popped the hood to see if anything was going on and there was nothing there. I went to grab my dad to see what he thought, but by the time we got back to the car the smoke and cleared and the smell was faint but almost gone. I drove it back home and have driven it a few more times and nothing has happened.

Anyone have any clue what's going on because I'm stumped.
KatIsFast is offline   Send a private message to KatIsFast Find more posts by KatIsFast Add KatIsFast to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top