Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions

Ask Your Technical & General Questions Ask your general and/or technical questions relating to any problem you're experiencing or troubleshooting.

View All Technical & General Questions

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 07-15-2013, 04:38 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7180

Reputation Level: 7
dallazcod is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default 04 Radiator Fan Wont Spin

been working on my 04 max sl about 97k on it finally got it started new fuse box and all now i drove it to the gas station and notice it was over heating then seen under the hood the auditor fans don't spin im not an expert but do i need a new radiator or fuse HELP !!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
Burnt Orange

Official Member #: 2887

Reputation Level: 33
BurntOrangeAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBurntOrangeAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBurntOrangeAppeal has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: 04 Radiator Fan Wont Spin

Originally Posted by dallazcod View Post
been working on my 04 max sl about 97k on it finally got it started new fuse box and all now i drove it to the gas station and notice it was over heating then seen under the hood the auditor fans don't spin im not an expert but do i need a new radiator or fuse HELP !!!!
You can supply dirrect power to the fans and see if that majrs them work. It they dont turn on, its a problem with the fans, if they do turn on it could be a ECT sensor or wiring or fuses etc. If fuses are ok, I would look into FSM for further fan/cooling system diagnostic procedures.
Click the image to open in full size.
-=My Build Tread=-
dallazcod (07-15-2013)
BurntOrangeAppeal is offline   Send a private message to BurntOrangeAppeal Find more posts by BurntOrangeAppeal Add BurntOrangeAppeal to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 07-15-2013, 08:51 PM   Thread Starter #3
Official Member

Official Member #: 7180

Reputation Level: 7
dallazcod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BurntOrangeAppeal View Post
You can supply dirrect power to the fans and see if that majrs them work. It they dont turn on, its a problem with the fans, if they do turn on it could be a ECT sensor or wiring or fuses etc. If fuses are ok, I would look into FSM for further fan/cooling system diagnostic procedures.
I checked the fuses there good what else to check or how do I supply power to fan directly
Old 07-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
Burnt Orange

Official Member #: 2887

Reputation Level: 33
BurntOrangeAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBurntOrangeAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBurntOrangeAppeal has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by dallazcod View Post
I checked the fuses there good what else to check or how do I supply power to fan directly

-=My Build Tread=-
BurntOrangeAppeal is offline   Send a private message to BurntOrangeAppeal Find more posts by BurntOrangeAppeal Add BurntOrangeAppeal to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top

Tags
maxima, nismo, nissan, silver

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions