Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Performance Showcase > Suspension, Handling & Brakes

Suspension, Handling & Brakes Showcase your suspension, handling and brake setups.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 12-24-2018, 11:56 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18778

Reputation Level: 0
nothing is easy is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default brake line won't bleed

hi everyone. merry Christmas. sorry if this is somewhere else, but I have looked and found nothing. maybe I was not posting correctly or something.
I have an 04 maxima that I am trying to bleed the front driver side caliper. no fluid is coming out. I tried to gravity bleed at first and nothing is coming out. where is the fluid. do I need to bleed the abs module or something? the pedal is rock hard. do I need to start the car up and bleed the brakes with the car running? this should not be this hard. I feel so dumb. I need to get this thing back on the road and it is turning into a pain.
before i took the caliper off nothing came out of the old bleeder.
any help will be awesome.
nothing is easy is offline   Send a private message to nothing is easy Find more posts by nothing is easy Add nothing is easy to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top