Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Extended Maxima Generation Family
my4thgen.org my5thgen.org my6thgen.org my7thgen.org my8thgen.org myxgen.org
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > How To's & DIY Mods

How To's & DIY Mods Helpful instructions on how to perform popular mods on your Maxima. Forum and its members are not responsible for any issues that may occur. Perform these modifications at your own risk.
View View All How To's & DIY Mods

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:59 AM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1

Reputation Level: 20
EddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Visit EddyMaxx's Facebook Visit EddyMaxx's PS3 Profile Visit EddyMaxx's Twitter Visit EddyMaxx's YouTube Visit EddyMaxx's Xbox Gamercard
Default How to Reset Your Oil Light After Oil Change

Click the image to open in full size.

Press the "Maintenance" button below the "Navigation Screen”. Once you’re at the "Oil Change" screen, hold the "Trip Reset" button for a few seconds and it will reset itself.

Do this when you are parked and not in motion because it won’t let you reset it.

Some people usually set this alert off. In the maintenance screen you can set service alert on/off. If the service alert .ON. key is selected, the information will be displayed when the engine oil and the tire rotation periods reach the preset driving distance.

Also note you can set your oil change intervals. You adjust higher or lower using the left and right buttons but most people keep at 3K. J

You can see all these features through your maintenance screen.
04' Infiniti FX35 - [Stock/Family Vehicle]
02' Nissan Altima - [Sold-1st Car]

6thgen 2014 Build Thread
EddyMaxx is offline   Send a private message to EddyMaxx Find more posts by EddyMaxx Add EddyMaxx to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 09-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
Banned

Official Member #: 328

My Awards:
Most Valuable Poster (MVP)  

/ Point Value: 10

Default Re: How to Reset Your Oil Light After Oil Change

BUMP

I remember someone asking a question about this......
maximus is banned   Send a private message to maximus Find more posts by maximus Add maximus to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 09-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #3

Official Member #: 296

Reputation Level: 6
conblac is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to Reset Your Oil Light After Oil Change

Nuff thanx Maximus...