Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > How To's & DIY Mods

How To's & DIY Mods Helpful instructions on how to perform popular mods on your Maxima. Forum and its members are not responsible for any issues that may occur. Perform these modifications at your own risk.
View View All How To's & DIY Mods

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-16-2015, 04:00 AM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 16267

Reputation Level: 5
harvey is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Change odometer from miles to km

Hi, i have an 07 maxima sl with bose system without nav. i was wondering if its possible to change the odometer and speedometer readings from km to miles. i also would like to know if i can change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit. any help will be grateful. thanks.
harvey is offline   Send a private message to harvey Find more posts by harvey Add harvey to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-16-2015, 10:41 AM   #2
I Am Just A Man

Official Member #: 175

Reputation Level: 20
Deadbolt is a jewel in the roughDeadbolt is a jewel in the roughDeadbolt is a jewel in the roughDeadbolt is a jewel in the rough

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Default Re: Change odometer from miles to km

You should be able to do that in your info display, where you see the radio channels, volume, etc... It's a setting.

Currently Own: 2004 Silver 6th Gen / 2009 White 7th Gen / 2011 Black 7th Gen

Disclaimer: By being a member of my4th/5th/6th/7thgen.org, you acknowledge and agree that if no pics are posted within 24 hours of any installed modification, you can, and will, be automaticly BANNED for 48 hours.
Deadbolt is offline   Send a private message to Deadbolt Find more posts by Deadbolt Add Deadbolt to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-16-2015, 02:15 PM   Thread Starter #3
Official Member

Thanks but ive tried finding a setting there a couple times but i never noticed one. Any other ideas?
harvey is offline   Send a private message to harvey Find more posts by harvey Add harvey to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-16-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
Official Member

Official Member #: 16004

MAnNy07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Originally Posted by harvey View Post
Thanks but ive tried finding a setting there a couple times but i never noticed one. Any other ideas?
You have to go to the dealer for the odo,km settings. The 04-06 gas E/M settings the 6.5 dosen't. I didn't have to change mine my buddy's was setup like yours. He brought from the auction and had to take it too Nissan. Hope this helps.
MAnNy07 is offline   Send a private message to MAnNy07 Find more posts by MAnNy07 Add MAnNy07 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-20-2015, 01:39 AM   Thread Starter #5
Official Member

Thanks so much for the help guys!