Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Products, Services, Group Deals & Classifieds > 2004-2008 Parts Market

2004-2008 Parts Market Note: Please read all rules by clicking here before posting an item for sale.

Old 03-23-2019, 08:34 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 17587

Reputation Level: 0
MrSlaybury is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default Used USA Spec BT45-INFI, N.H., anywhere in USA

Hi all! My 2005 SE Bose Non-Nav was totaled RIP Maxine. I pulled all the goodies out and I have a USA Spec BT45-INFI for sale. Iíve tried a few different BT modules, and this one had the best quality audio AND allows for full use of the OEM Sirius XM Tuner. For those wanting to keep things looking stock, this is hands down your best option to add: 3.5mm AUX input, hands free BT calling, USB charging, and super high quality BT audio streaming.

You get:
The BT45 Module
The INFI connection cable (works for a wide range of Nissan and Infiniti models)
Wired Microphone

Thatís pretty much all you need, aside from a USB and 3.5mm extension cables if you wish to have them readily available. I had mine installed with a flush mount USB/AUX port I bought of Amazon for $10.

I paid $200, and used this in my Max for 1 1/2 years. Works absolutely awesome. Looking for $100 shipped to anywhere in USA. I really battled to get a picture to the right proportions, but I can send you better pictures and provide you with any other help you might need.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 35D69ADC-454B-49BF-9014-91FB78D2AE37.jpeg (13.7 KB, 3 views)
MrSlaybury is offline   Send a private message to MrSlaybury Find more posts by MrSlaybury Add MrSlaybury to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top