Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Products, Services, Group Deals & Classifieds > 2004-2008 Parts Market

2004-2008 Parts Market Note: Please read all rules by clicking here before posting an item for sale.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 12-13-2015, 05:49 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1646

Reputation Level: 12
emilbadal is on a distinguished road

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Rear BC coilovers - shocks and pillars(mounting pieces)

Hi everyone,

I sold my car a while ago and I just got the time to post this ad for sale. When I sold the car, I had took off the coilovers in the back because the ride quality of the back was better than the coilovers IMO and I was getting some weird noises which I'm pretty sure it was my own adjustment faults. Anyways, I have 3 spare BC racing rear coilover shocks and 2 mounting adjustable pillars for the rear. All the shocks work perfectly and they have less than 1000 miles on them. I want to sell these and get them outta my storage ASAP. my offer is $50 per shock and $50 per aluminum adjustable mounting pillars. If you are interested send me a pm and if you think that my offer is not fair, let me know your offer.
I am away from home right now but I'll be back on Tuesday, I will post up some pictures then.

BTW I live in Socal -zip code 91367 to be exact.
emilbadal is offline   Send a private message to emilbadal Find more posts by emilbadal Add emilbadal to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 12-14-2015, 09:35 AM   #2
Official Member

Official Member #: 7325

Reputation Level: 8
05blkmax5761 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rear BC coilovers - shocks and pillars(mounting pieces)

I want these pics would be great!

Sitting Behind That Beautiful Cutoff
Old 02-22-2016, 10:59 PM   #3

Official Member #: 15736

Reputation Level: 0
Schnieders17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emilbadal View Post
Hi everyone,

I sold my car a while ago and I just got the time to post this ad for sale. When I sold the car, I had took off the coilovers in the back because the ride quality of the back was better than the coilovers IMO and I was getting some weird noises which I'm pretty sure it was my own adjustment faults. Anyways, I have 3 spare BC racing rear coilover shocks and 2 mounting adjustable pillars for the rear. All the shocks work perfectly and they have less than 1000 miles on them. I want to sell these and get them outta my storage ASAP. my offer is $50 per shock and $50 per aluminum adjustable mounting pillars. If you are interested send me a pm and if you think that my offer is not fair, let me know your offer.
I am away from home right now but I'll be back on Tuesday, I will post up some pictures then.

BTW I live in Socal -zip code 91367 to be exact.

Are these still available? message if they are im interested
Schnieders17 is offline   Send a private message to Schnieders17 Find more posts by Schnieders17 Add Schnieders17 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 12-23-2016, 09:08 PM   Thread Starter #4
Official Member

Official Member #: 1646

Reputation Level: 12
emilbadal is on a distinguished road

Sorry guys,

It's been almost a year since I checked in here. Here are some picture of the rear coilover set that I have.
Click the image to open in full size.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to ship these. I am currently living in Orange County area. Hit me up if you'd like to pick these up.
emilbadal is offline   Send a private message to emilbadal Find more posts by emilbadal Add emilbadal to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top