Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Products, Services, Group Deals & Classifieds > 2004-2008 Parts Market > Car For Sale & Partouts

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-26-2015, 10:11 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7134

Reputation Level: 7
Florkin is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default VA - Might be time.

Name: Keith
Means of contact: PM, this thread, or e-mail (KeithLG2@yahoo.com)
Price: $2500 OBO. Trades are fine, 2 door cars are preferred. But this is just a testing waters thread for now, I'd like to know what I could realistically get for this car.

Description: This Maxima was bought brand new by my father in September of 2003. It was recently given to me, but I need something that I can depend on more and that's a little more fuel efficient and I would rather someone take her off my hands and give her a better home. The car has 305,xxx miles (stock VQ35DE and 4 speed automatic transmission), but the miles will go up, as it is my daily at the moment.

The front bumper has a small crack at the bottom, there are a few rust spots, scratches, and a scrape in the passenger side rear. Around 8 or so years ago, the car was in a collision on the driver's side (I don't remember the exact details of it), but the car was not totaled and was repaired. The interior is in decent shape. The driver's seat leather is worn in a couple spots and the passenger seat has a chocolate stain. There are just a couple cosmetic defects, but those pieces could easily be found at a junkyard and swapped out in a few minutes.

The driver's side window is slow to go up, and sometimes it will get stuck. It's basically winter so you wouldn't be using it regularly, but I guess a new window regulator would fix it. The power steering pump is also leaking. I have a multi point inspection sheet from a local shop that I can include.

An oil and trans fluid change was just done about a month or so. The oil pan gasket is leaking as well. The heater pretty much only works while the car is in motion, which Nissan has a TSB about, I just haven't gotten around to doing the procedure. Passenger side tie rod, rear brake pads, EGR valve, a cam position sensor, and an alignment have recently been done. This car has served us very well and I'm sad to have to get rid of her, but at this point, it's for the best. If the issues are fixed, it could be a decent winter beater or a car to give to your kids. At this very moment, I can't think of anything else, but feel free to ask questions, and ask for more pictures if you need.

Pictures:

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Florkin; 01-26-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Latinmaxima (02-05-2015)
Florkin is offline   Send a private message to Florkin Find more posts by Florkin Add Florkin to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top