Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Products, Services, Group Deals & Classifieds > 2004-2008 Parts Market > Car For Sale & Partouts

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:48 AM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 3040

Reputation Level: 8
2008MaxiQNS is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Queens NY, 2008 Maxima 35,000 miles.

Hey guys I need a bigger car such as an SUV so ill try to sell the Maxima.

Year, Make and Model: 2008, Nissan Maxima SE
Color: Burgendy
Interior Color: Charcoal cloth
Miles: 35,000
Transmission: CVT
Title: I have the title
Lien: No Lien
VIN: 1N4BA41EX8C834378
Seller's email address: bartekfjc@yahoo.com
Asking Price: $13500
Cell: 347-813-8528
Background Information
Vehicle is in good condition sounds good, runs good and drives good. I currently have a few upgrades on the car such as Maxima OEM xenon headlights, Maxima IPCW LED tail lights and Racing line front strut bar.

*Also the car comes with an extra set of winter wheels/winter tires used for 1 season. I will include the 18'' OEM maxima wheels with almost brand new 245/45/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport XL.

*I bought this car about 3 years ago from STAR NISSAN with 18,000 miles on it. The car comes with Nissan GOLD warranty https://owners.nissanusa.com/content...plans/Gold.pdf.

Also, there is 1 accident I would like to tell about any interested buyers. My wife was parallel parking on my street and one of our neighbors was backing out of his driveway ( acura MDX ) and he ran into her passenger rear quarter panel. Which was professionally fixed and replaced with a OEM quarter panel. Work was done by S&R Autobody shop. I try to describe the vehicle as best as possible. If you have any questions please do no hesitate to ask or text me.

Click the image to open in full size.
2008MaxiQNS is offline   Send a private message to 2008MaxiQNS Find more posts by 2008MaxiQNS Add 2008MaxiQNS to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #2
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7180

Reputation Level: 7
dallazcod is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Queens NY, 2008 Maxima 35,000 miles.

good luck selling clean looking maxima