Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Products, Services, Group Deals & Classifieds > 2004-2008 Parts Market > Car For Sale & Partouts

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:09 PM   Thread Starter #1
Premier Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 73

Reputation Level: 10
tdidona is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

/ Point Value: 10

V.I.P Member  

/ Point Value: 15

Default Parts for free and for sale

I unfortunately recently totaled my 2007 Maxima when I hit a deer, and I have some OEM parts I'd be willing to give away, and others I'd sell for any reasonable offer. I have a full factory exhaust, including y-pipe, and factory air intake system, with a small crack on one of the mounts. I'd be willing to give these to anyone who needs/wants them. I also have OEM tail lights, and a brand new Fujita air filter for the Fujita cold air intake. Any reasonable offer takes these.

I also have a set of 20 x 9 EXE Evolve wheels (approximately 6 years old), with Hankook 245/35/20 tires I just bought last year for sale. Below is my original post on this site when I bought the wheels so you can see what they look like. I'd like to get $1,250 for the set of 4, there is some curb rash on them as they're old, but they're in overall nice shape. I can provide pictures if interested. I live in CT and you'd need to come pick these up, I would be willing to meet within a reasonable area from my house or work. Thanks.

Finally Got My New Wheels (EXE Evolve)
tdidona is offline   Send a private message to tdidona Find more posts by tdidona Add tdidona to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-03-2016, 10:05 PM   #2
Official Member

Official Member #: 14956

Reputation Level: 6
Hausch is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Parts for free and for sale

Sorry brotha,
Could you possible hook me up with the dome light setup? Not sure what to call it the part where the sun roof control is. I broke the part where the lights are.. So I need a new board.

Posted Via Tapatalk
Hausch is offline   Send a private message to Hausch Find more posts by Hausch Add Hausch to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-03-2016, 11:50 PM   Thread Starter #3
Premier Member

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

V.I.P Member  

Default Re: Parts for free and for sale

Originally Posted by Hausch View Post
Sorry brotha,
Could you possible hook me up with the dome light setup? Not sure what to call it the part where the sun roof control is. I broke the part where the lights are.. So I need a new board.

Posted Via Tapatalk
Car is already gone all I have left is what I listed in my original post.
tdidona is offline   Send a private message to tdidona Find more posts by tdidona Add tdidona to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-04-2016, 01:22 PM   #4
Official Member

Official Member #: 14956

Reputation Level: 6
Hausch is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, gotcha. Gl

Posted Via Tapatalk
Hausch is offline   Send a private message to Hausch Find more posts by Hausch Add Hausch to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #5

Official Member #: 1

Reputation Level: 20
EddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Visit EddyMaxx's Facebook Visit EddyMaxx's PS3 Profile Visit EddyMaxx's YouTube

Does the factory exhaust have resonator?

6thgen 2014 Build Thread
EddyMaxx is offline   Send a private message to EddyMaxx Find more posts by EddyMaxx Add EddyMaxx to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-05-2016, 10:02 PM   Thread Starter #6
Premier Member

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

V.I.P Member  

Originally Posted by EddyMaxx View Post
Does the factory exhaust have resonator?
Yeah Eddy it's a full factory exhaust, untouched. Probably only has about 50,000 miles on it as I had a custom exhaust done. It seems to be in great shape, but it's been sitting in my basement for 5 years or so can't really vouch if there's any issues with it, although I don't think so. I can post pics of anything or all of it if you want. Let me know if you're interested, I'd be happy to give it to you.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:18 PM   #7

EddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tdidona View Post
Yeah Eddy it's a full factory exhaust, untouched. Probably only has about 50,000 miles on it as I had a custom exhaust done. It seems to be in great shape, but it's been sitting in my basement for 5 years or so can't really vouch if there's any issues with it, although I don't think so. I can post pics of anything or all of it if you want. Let me know if you're interested, I'd be happy to give it to you.
Yeah, def. interested, can you please post some pics of y-pipe and resonator? Have been looking for a resonator for a bit but most have been rusted and thrown out.

6thgen 2014 Build Thread
EddyMaxx is offline   Send a private message to EddyMaxx Find more posts by EddyMaxx Add EddyMaxx to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-07-2016, 09:21 PM   Thread Starter #8
Premier Member

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

V.I.P Member  

Eddy,

Sorry for the delay, attached are pics of the y pipe and resonator, they look to be in pretty good shape. Let me know if you have any interest, or want to see any additional pics or need more info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6482.jpg (94.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6483.jpg (93.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6484.jpg (92.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6485.jpg (95.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6486.jpg (94.7 KB, 23 views)
Old 03-07-2016, 09:22 PM   Thread Starter #9
Premier Member

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

V.I.P Member  

additional pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6487.jpg (95.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3158.jpg (94.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 03-09-2016, 02:22 PM   #10

Official Member #: 16358

Reputation Level: 0
Grey08maxSL is an unknown quantity at this point

I unfortunately recently totaled my 2007 Maxima when I hit a deer, and I have some OEM parts I'd be willing to give away, and others I'd sell for any reasonable offer. I have a full factory exhaust, including y-pipe, and factory air intake system, with a small crack on one of the mounts. I'd be willing to give these to anyone who needs/wants them. I also have OEM tail lights, and a brand new Fujita air filter for the Fujita cold air intake. Any reasonable offer takes these.

I also have a set of 20 x 9 EXE Evolve wheels (approximately 6 years old), with Hankook 245/35/20 tires I just bought last year for sale. Below is my original post on this site when I bought the wheels so you can see what they look like. I'd like to get $1,250 for the set of 4, there is some curb rash on them as they're old, but they're in overall nice shape. I can provide pictures if interested. I live in CT and you'd need to come pick these up, I would be willing to meet within a reasonable area from my house or work. Thanks.

Would you ship to Long Island? my y pipe is a piece of garbage, I'm also interested in that fujita.
Grey08maxSL is offline   Send a private message to Grey08maxSL Find more posts by Grey08maxSL Add Grey08maxSL to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-09-2016, 02:22 PM   #11

Official Member #: 16358

Grey08maxSL is an unknown quantity at this point

Would you ship to Long Island? my y pipe is a piece of garbage, I'm also interested in that fujita.
Grey08maxSL is offline   Send a private message to Grey08maxSL Find more posts by Grey08maxSL Add Grey08maxSL to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #12

Eddy,

Sorry for the delay, attached are pics of the y pipe and resonator, they look to be in pretty good shape. Let me know if you have any interest, or want to see any additional pics or need more info.
Looks good to me. I'll be on a road trip this Saturday and can meet you. You are in CT? Please let me know.

6thgen 2014 Build Thread
Old 03-10-2016, 01:48 PM   Thread Starter #13
Premier Member

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

V.I.P Member  

Originally Posted by EddyMaxx View Post
Looks good to me. I'll be on a road trip this Saturday and can meet you. You are in CT? Please let me know.
Eddy, sent you a PM with details and cell phone. Let me know what's convenient for you and we'll make it happen. Tim
Old 03-11-2016, 01:27 AM   #14

Official Member #: 17498

Evilsock is an unknown quantity at this point

After eddy gets what he wants, what's left? Minus the rims. Wish I had the cash for those.
Evilsock is offline   Send a private message to Evilsock Find more posts by Evilsock Add Evilsock to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-11-2016, 10:03 AM   Thread Starter #15
Premier Member

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

V.I.P Member  

Originally Posted by Evilsock View Post
After eddy gets what he wants, what's left? Minus the rims. Wish I had the cash for those.
I have OEM springs and shocks, probably only 40,000 miles on them, they've been sitting for about 6 years though, these are free. I have OEM tail lights in mint condition, any reasonable offer takes these. I also have stock mufflers (not sure if Eddy wants these yet) - free, a brand new Fujita air filter (make an offer), stock MAF sensor (free), full stock air intake (free), and I think that's about it. I'd take $1,000 for the wheels and tires, or open to trades. They're in nice condition, some curb rash and 6 years of wear but overall in good shape.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #16

Official Member #: 5416

Reputation Level: 8
Dagasm is an unknown quantity at this point

I also have stock mufflers (not sure if Eddy wants these yet) - free
I sent a message about the exhaust before reading this. If Eddy doesn't take the full exhaust, I'll take whatever's left.

2006 SE
5spd Auto
Dagasm is offline   Send a private message to Dagasm Find more posts by Dagasm Add Dagasm to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-12-2016, 03:42 AM   #17

Official Member #: 16113

domatyo is an unknown quantity at this point

do you still have the rear bumper ?
domatyo is offline   Send a private message to domatyo Find more posts by domatyo Add domatyo to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-12-2016, 06:10 PM   #18

Official Member #: 17534

Rocinante is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm interested in the stock mufflers (if still available) I'd love the stock air intake (at least the filter box...mine is broken.

I'm happy to pay for shipping to 30076 and to cover any other expenses you would incur. Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
Rocinante is offline   Send a private message to Rocinante Find more posts by Rocinante Add Rocinante to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 05-27-2016, 09:19 PM   #19

Official Member #: 17346

Fromthesole is an unknown quantity at this point

I have OEM springs and shocks, probably only 40,000 miles on them, they've been sitting for about 6 years though, these are free. I have OEM tail lights in mint condition, any reasonable offer takes these. I also have stock mufflers (not sure if Eddy wants these yet) - free, a brand new Fujita air filter (make an offer), stock MAF sensor (free), full stock air intake (free), and I think that's about it. I'd take $1,000 for the wheels and tires, or open to trades. They're in nice condition, some curb rash and 6 years of wear but overall in good shape.
Still have the front springs and shocks?
Fromthesole is offline   Send a private message to Fromthesole Find more posts by Fromthesole Add Fromthesole to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top