Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Upcoming Meets and Events > Regional (USA) > East Coast

East Coast For 6thgen enthusiasts in: NY, NJ, PA, CT, RI, VA, DE, MA, ME, NH, VT, DC, MD, NC, VA, and WV.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 12-28-2016, 12:06 PM   Thread Starter #1
Premier Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18243

Reputation Level: 1
Nichemax is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Spring maxima meet? Interests?

I noticed there's not a lot of recent meets. In the past I was the founder and president of a large car club. Over the years I have organized large fundraisers and meets.
I wanted to see how much interest there is in a meet this spring if I reserve a location and get some tuning shops to co-sponsor? I was looking at Hebert Candy Mansion in Shrewsbury Massachusetts. As I said I could get a few local shops to join and there is acres for as many other distributors and vendors from this site as well as room for hundreds of cars. The location is well known for holding car shows and I have had a few there myself. After the event we could have a long winding cruise throughout the scenic roads leading to wachusett mountain for a photo opportunity at the summit.
Again I'm just tossing it out there as a feeler because I love holding these type of events and have the resources to get all permits and permissions quickly. I wanted to throw it out there early enough so maybe people from a larger surrounding distance could make it. I can even get my friend from Jevco to have custom trophies made for a few categories which every one could vote on. I'm open to any criticism and ideas. I'm not here to troll. Just want to get a chance to meet everyone and have a cool day of car enthusiasm and show. Please let me know what everyone thinks and who would consider making an vent like this
Old 01-02-2017, 12:23 PM   Thread Starter #2
Premier Member

Default Re: Spring maxima meet? Interests?

I can easily find a location farther south if it sparks more interest. Where would people want to meet? New York, jersey, Connecticut, Boston. You tell me. I'll find a spot, get permits. Invite any vendors you know local. I just want to get people together and see what people drive. I can trailer and drive all my cars down.
Old 01-15-2017, 05:28 PM   Thread Starter #3
Premier Member

Update: I have two groups locally coming with two feature cars. A friend Tran has a 550hp turbo Z, and another guy with a 90's r32 who's coming. So I'll keep everyone posted as I build an event. I'm also going to reach out to the other org's I was involved with and get other vehicles to come. I held an event at this location back when I had my s/c Acura with great success and will rally those guys as well. I can definitely get 100 cars locally. I'd hope to get a handful of cars from this site.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
Reputable Member

Official Member #: 6257

Reputation Level: 10
sprocketser is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope that their will be some fromm the forum ! Wont get there , lovely Border crossings.
Newest ride , 05 Smoke Met M/T SER Altima,NismoCAI/CatBack , Dynomax Resonator OBX Headers , RacingLine FSTB& BTD tbi, RedLionRacing Shifter Bushings tbi , EBC RedStuff Pads/ 06 350Z Base Rear Brakes/EBC Rotors , H&R springs & Triple C Camber Bolts tbi , RP MaxATF psf , Motul Brake fluids & clutch fluids , LiquiMoly Motor oil/Wix Filter , Pennzoil Synth Gear Oil , Wix cab filter , Interstate Battery , Michelin Pilot A/S+ ,
sprocketser is offline   Send a private message to sprocketser Find more posts by sprocketser Add sprocketser to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-17-2017, 01:24 PM   #5
Official Member

Official Member #: 15981

Reputation Level: 4
Travieso is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

ECM 2017! We are most likely rolling with a big group from Toronto and GTA area to come down in July.
Travieso is offline   Send a private message to Travieso Find more posts by Travieso Add Travieso to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-18-2017, 02:25 PM   Thread Starter #6
Premier Member

Lets coordinate some dates. July is a busy month for car shows so I'd have to get the location held asap. How far are you coming down?
Old 01-20-2017, 03:47 PM   #7
Official Member

Originally Posted by Nichemax View Post
Lets coordinate some dates. July is a busy month for car shows so I'd have to get the location held asap. How far are you coming down?
New Jersey, Yorktown heights for July 29th. You know about it?
Travieso is offline   Send a private message to Travieso Find more posts by Travieso Add Travieso to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-21-2017, 10:21 PM   Thread Starter #8
Premier Member

No I haven't heard. But I would definitely check it out. Would you guys be able to hit another event in your travels? I'll pm you for more details
Nichemax is offline   Send a private message to Nichemax Find more posts by Nichemax Add Nichemax to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-24-2017, 10:39 PM   Thread Starter #9
Premier Member

I feel a wagon train. Coming on. I'll bring more so we can follow you all and roll in deep. I'll get all my stuff done in time so I'll be dropped lower bigger stanced wheels murdered out.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:20 AM   #10
Official Member

let me know, we will co ordinate.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:47 AM   Thread Starter #11
Premier Member

Pm sent