Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Visual Looks, Interior, & Technology Showcase > Detailing & Visual Maintenance

Detailing & Visual Maintenance Showcase your methods of detailing, cleaning, and maintaining. So us how you keep your ride shining all year around.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 08-27-2010, 11:20 AM   Thread Starter #1
Senior Moderator
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 140

Reputation Level: 51
Chemax has a spectacular aura aboutChemax has a spectacular aura about

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

/ Point Value: 10

/ Point Value: 5

Default Mequiars Headlight Restoration Kit

Come on you guys, they looked crappy and oxidized and now they look new. No imaginations on this forum...trust me it works, Works better than the $40 I paid to have them professionally done. It doesn't come with a sealer but they said to put a coat of wax on them a after.

Ok here's some pics...
Click the image to open in full size.

I also bought a kit last weekend to try out called Eurolight. Eurolight This kit Was $40 and my lights look even more amazing! I went with the blue coating (need to get pics of this as well but will be hard to see in a pic anyways) But for you guys with stock chrome housings this kit will look insane, buries any tint kit I have ever seen. I taked to the guy sbout a GD, I'll post another link gauging interest...
Chemax is offline   Send a private message to Chemax Find more posts by Chemax Add Chemax to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top