Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Visual Looks, Interior, & Technology Showcase > Audio, Video & Electronics

Audio, Video & Electronics Showcase your speakers, LCD's, decks, amps, DVD, Car PC, alarms etc...

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:42 AM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 2738

Reputation Level: 8
cbirbig is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Visit cbirbig's PS3 Profile Visit cbirbig's LinkedIn
Default Recommended Head Units with Apple CarPlay

I知 looking to replace my factory head unit in my 08 w/out Nav and with something that uses Apple CarPlay. I know I値l give up a few features, but I知 not really concerned with the setbacks, I stream all my music and want to be able to mirror my phone to the screen for maps/Nav.

What do you guys recommend that puts out at least 4 volt preouts? I have front and rear Focal component speakers, 3 JL Audio amps and a W7 in the trunk. I知 sick of not being able to intergrate the technology on my phone with my deck. I dont use CD痴, rarely stream music and have a lifetime membership to Sirius.

I壇 like to see examples and get feedback from those who have installed decks that use CarPlay regularly. The only real setback I値l miss is the phone priority pairing, this isn稚 even present on my 2015 Toyota Highlander. Thanks guys interested to see and hear your feedback. Also would like to hear any brands to steer clear from. Cheers!

Tags
decks, head unit recommendation, stereo

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Visual Looks, Interior, & Technology Showcase > Audio, Video & Electronics