Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Visual Looks, Interior, & Technology Showcase > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

Interior, Exterior & Lighting Showcase of available body kits, grille's and custom bodywork/paint. Includes, HIDís, halos, taillight upgrades, LED bulbs etc...

Old 08-25-2018, 07:57 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18735

Reputation Level: 0
Oblivious is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Post pics of Sarona or GT-R body kits on an 07 please?

Looking for some feedback from someone who has recently purchased and installed a kit on an 07-08. Ive seen some older threads floating around but the only reputable kits I can find still being produced are the Sarona kits. A lot of the sites I've seen for the Duraflex GT-R kits say (OVERSTOCK) so I'm not sure what's going on with that.

This eBay GT-R kit looks decent and from a reputable seller, but there are not even any photos of the rear bumper. I thought there was a forum member that was selling the GT-R kits at one point but I could not find anything.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/07-08-Fits-...sAAOSwYIxX7KtJ

If anyone can give me some recent feedback and photos from a kit that was purchased and installed within the last couple years would be great. I like the GT-R kit more, but I'm considering the Sarona because of their reputation for fit and the hit or miss quality of Duraflex.
Oblivious is offline   Send a private message to Oblivious Find more posts by Oblivious Add Oblivious to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top