Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Visual Looks, Interior, & Technology Showcase > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

Interior, Exterior & Lighting Showcase of available body kits, grille's and custom bodywork/paint. Includes, HIDís, halos, taillight upgrades, LED bulbs etc...

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 08-24-2017, 09:50 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18575

Reputation Level: 0
Lylee_Luvv is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default cluster and radio lights

I apologize in advance if this is a beat question, but I didn't find a thread for it. I have an 05max 3.5 and want to change the cluster and radio lights, whoever came up with the idea to make it orange should take a major L. Anyways, I hear the orange really isn't a bulb it's a film that's in there? Has anyone with a *05 or newer tried changing these lights? If so what was the outcome (bulb or film) I checked YouTube, but don't see any videos showing how to. I want to avoid getting one of those custom made clusters as much as I can just cause I would rather just change the bulb or film, if possible.
* I left out 04 because I'm told their "film" can't be accessed - please correct me if wrong!
Thanks!
Lylee_Luvv is offline   Send a private message to Lylee_Luvv Find more posts by Lylee_Luvv Add Lylee_Luvv to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top