Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Visual Looks, Interior, & Technology Showcase > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

Interior, Exterior & Lighting Showcase of available body kits, grille's and custom bodywork/paint. Includes, HIDís, halos, taillight upgrades, LED bulbs etc...

Old 08-24-2017, 09:50 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18575

Reputation Level: 0
Lylee_Luvv is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default cluster and radio lights

I apologize in advance if this is a beat question, but I didn't find a thread for it. I have an 05max 3.5 and want to change the cluster and radio lights, whoever came up with the idea to make it orange should take a major L. Anyways, I hear the orange really isn't a bulb it's a film that's in there? Has anyone with a *05 or newer tried changing these lights? If so what was the outcome (bulb or film) I checked YouTube, but don't see any videos showing how to. I want to avoid getting one of those custom made clusters as much as I can just cause I would rather just change the bulb or film, if possible.
* I left out 04 because I'm told their "film" can't be accessed - please correct me if wrong!
Thanks!
Lylee_Luvv is online now   Send a private message to Lylee_Luvv Find more posts by Lylee_Luvv Add Lylee_Luvv to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top