Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:24 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1409

Reputation Level: 9
Lcpl Woody is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Overhead Console

Goooooood day everyone!

So after an unfortunate event with my subwoofers I have shattered the four clips that hold on my over head console as well as the entire area where the sun glasses holder. I have been to Nissan to price a new one but the wanted $400 dollars... Courtesy parts has them on their site but there are like ten different ones and none of the pics look anything remotely similar. After looking at the console as well I see that the clips are all attached to the outer bezel so simply replacing that would do the trick as well.

So basically what Im asking is, does anyone have a]website or actual part number for courtesy parts so I can be certain I order the right piece?

Vehicle 2006 Nissan Maxima
Black interior with a tan roof and pillars
Standard sun roof
Bluetooth microphone in console
Lcpl Woody is offline   Send a private message to Lcpl Woody Find more posts by Lcpl Woody Add Lcpl Woody to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
Premier Member

Official Member #: 300

Reputation Level: 22
PetitFrereMaxima will become famous soon enoughPetitFrereMaxima will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

My Awards:

/ Point Value: 5

Default Re: Over head console

Would be nice to also post pics of the broken pieces or parts.

Visual is always a very important thing for people here to help you. So, take some time to post some pics if you can. You might get some faster responses with pics.

My BUILD/MAINTENANCE thread. Aiming for 250K on odometer.
http://my6thgen.org/f13/emiles-petitfreremaxima-17985/ ... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
https://www.clubarmada.com/forums/21...ton-tx-63.html... KING OF THE ROAD
Latinmaxima (10-29-2012), WIMax437 (10-27-2012)
PetitFrereMaxima is offline   Send a private message to PetitFrereMaxima Find more posts by PetitFrereMaxima Add PetitFrereMaxima to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-27-2012, 10:29 PM   Thread Starter #3
Official Member

Official Member #: 1409

Reputation Level: 9
Lcpl Woody is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Over head console

^^^ Ill get some pics in the morning. Its pretty much all five points that the console connects to the roof with.
Lcpl Woody is offline   Send a private message to Lcpl Woody Find more posts by Lcpl Woody Add Lcpl Woody to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top