Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

Reply
ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2012, 03:37 AM   Thread Starter #1
Newbie
my6thgen.org Profile Info.
 
jeezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Official Member #: 4206
Last Online: 02-23-2012 07:55 PM
Posts: 2

Reputation Level: 0
jeezy is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default How Do I Keep The Cornering Lights On Constantly?

How to keep corner light on. Any picture on how to
do it

Last edited by 1hawaii50; 02-08-2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Title Casing/Description
jeezy is offline   Send a private message to jeezy Find more posts by jeezy Add jeezy to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 02-08-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
Glendales Official 6th Gen
my6thgen.org Profile Info.
 
Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Official Member #: 2651
Last Online: 03-09-2016 03:59 AM
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,356

Reputation Level: 36
Kenny has a spectacular aura aboutKenny has a spectacular aura about

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  


/ Point Value: 10

Active Member  


/ Point Value: 5

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)  


/ Point Value: 10

Visit Kenny's PS3 Profile Visit Kenny's Xbox Gamercard
Default Re: keep corner on

Please title case your threads and try and be more descriptive

Ex: "How To Keep Cornering Lights On"

I used to have them but it gets annoying after a while
Click the image to open in full size.

Im pretty sure there's a how to, search button is your best friend here bro
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.


Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter:@0mg350z
Kenny is offline   Send a private message to Kenny Find more posts by Kenny Add Kenny to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 02-08-2012, 04:19 AM   #3
Premier Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.
 
DViious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Official Member #: 738
Last Online: 12-13-2017 12:47 AM
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,339

Reputation Level: 13
DViious is on a distinguished road

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: keep corner on

Originally Posted by jeezy View Post
How to keep corner light on. Any picture on how to
do it
where are you located maybe i can help you out...
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.

R.I.P BISHNU - SECONDTONONE317

TOPSPEED PRO-1 PERFORMANCE SPONSORED

http://stores.ebay.com/TOP-SPEED-PRO-1-PERFORMANCE
DViious is offline   Send a private message to DViious Find more posts by DViious Add DViious to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 02-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
Poetic Max
my6thgen.org Profile Info.
 
Kontra-vers-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Official Member #: 2199
Last Online: 04-25-2017 03:22 PM
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,498

Reputation Level: 35
Kontra-vers-E will become famous soon enoughKontra-vers-E will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Visit Kontra-vers-E's Facebook Visit Kontra-vers-E's PS3 Profile
Default Re: keep corner on

Originally Posted by kaygmaxima View Post
Please title case your threads and try and be more descriptive

Ex: "How To Keep Cornering Lights On"

I used to have them but it gets annoying after a while
Click the image to open in full size.

Im pretty sure there's a how to, search button is your best friend here bro
You got tired of yours being on? I saw a silver max like mine with LEDs in his cornering lights, looked pretty sweet to me.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.

Greatness in the making...
Kontra-vers-E is offline   Send a private message to Kontra-vers-E Find more posts by Kontra-vers-E Add Kontra-vers-E to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 02-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
Glendales Official 6th Gen
my6thgen.org Profile Info.
 
Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Official Member #: 2651
Last Online: 03-09-2016 03:59 AM
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,356

Reputation Level: 36
Kenny has a spectacular aura aboutKenny has a spectacular aura about

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  


/ Point Value: 10

Active Member  


/ Point Value: 5

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)  


/ Point Value: 10

Visit Kenny's PS3 Profile Visit Kenny's Xbox Gamercard
Default Re: keep corner on

Originally Posted by Kontra-vers-E View Post

You got tired of yours being on? I saw a silver max like mine with LEDs in his cornering lights, looked pretty sweet to me.
Lol here's the problem, I didn't like the color, so I bought 3 sets of different white LEDs from different places and they always burned out right when I turned them on, I was getting the right bulbs and some inexpensives ones and expensive ones, so the last set, I had faith in, I installed them and they stayed on for about 10 seconds and the driver side cornering light caught on fire, I posted a thread about it, so I just gave up and just cot me a pair of real led fogs lol like these

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

They also compliment my 8000k hids lol

Both of those pictures are my car by the way lol
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.


Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter:@0mg350z
Kenny is offline   Send a private message to Kenny Find more posts by Kenny Add Kenny to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 02-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
Poetic Max
my6thgen.org Profile Info.
 
Kontra-vers-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Official Member #: 2199
Last Online: 04-25-2017 03:22 PM
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,498

Reputation Level: 35
Kontra-vers-E will become famous soon enoughKontra-vers-E will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Visit Kontra-vers-E's Facebook Visit Kontra-vers-E's PS3 Profile
Default Re: keep corner on

Originally Posted by kaygmaxima View Post
Lol here's the problem, I didn't like the color, so I bought 3 sets of different white LEDs from different places and they always burned out right when I turned them on, I was getting the right bulbs and some inexpensives ones and expensive ones, so the last set, I had faith in, I installed them and they stayed on for about 10 seconds and the driver side cornering light caught on fire, I posted a thread about it, so I just gave up and just cot me a pair of real led fogs lol like these

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

They also compliment my 8000k hids lol

Both of those pictures are my car by the way lol
If I can ever catch that dude at a red light I'll ask him which bulbs he bought and how he wired them up.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.

Greatness in the making...
Kontra-vers-E is offline   Send a private message to Kontra-vers-E Find more posts by Kontra-vers-E Add Kontra-vers-E to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 Members And 1 Guests)
 
Thread Tools


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 AM.