Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:00 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 181

Reputation Level: 10
Smoken'07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Mods please Delete. Figured it out myself

Okay, I have searched every possible thread to find an answer but I'm coming up empty. I have an 07 sl with oem HID's. I need someone with factory hids to post a picture of their car on a dark road. It seems as if the "cutoff" is off on mine. it's hard to explain w/o pics but maybe this line drawing would help lol.

imagine this being your headlights on a dark road. Not against a wall, just on the road.

/-----/__/-----/ (alright so basically the lower indent in the middle appears to be a dark spot. almost like one of the lights has to be aligned in. I don't have a straight line cut off like this /--------/ my issue is how the hell am I supposed to get to the bottom screw of the headlight to adjust horizontally w/o pulling the light out completely? If anyone has some pics of how their car looks, see if that "shadow" is there. I'm really sorry...this is driving me up the wall

Last edited by Smoken'07; 11-10-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: figured it out myself
Smoken'07 is offline   Send a private message to Smoken'07 Find more posts by Smoken'07 Add Smoken'07 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top