Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:29 AM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 5195

Reputation Level: 0
targus is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Cigarettes Lighter And Fog Lights Not Working

Its been a long time since my cigarettes and fog lights worked on my 05 maxima . My mechanic told me the cigarettes lighter fuse was working but the lighter is still not working and the fog lights either , maybe i should make sure myself and open the fuse box but it could something more serious than just a blown fuse . Everything else works fine just the cigarette lighter and fog lamps don't work , these little problems may not be serious but to me is very important to fix them especially the problem with the cigarette lighter port since is only one in the whole entire car and there is no where else to plug electronic devices like my cell phone or GPS

My question is has anybody here ever had this problem with the cigarette lighter and fog lamps? and if you did how do i fix it or trouble shoot for solutions the car only have 72000 miles and already showing sings of age even the radiator grill is peeling and need to be replace . Help me please in NY

Last edited by 06BlckMax; 05-19-2013 at 11:19 AM.
targus is offline   Send a private message to targus Find more posts by targus Add targus to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top