Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Interior, Exterior & Lighting

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:10 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 5515

Reputation Level: 0
SrRuizolivas is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default AC control not working

Hi to all, I have a problem with the AC control, the lights won't even turn on, I checked all the fuses but no luck, and the the outside temp it's not working correctly, it shows 20 but nothing else, I'm about to part the center console to check all the connections, any guidance to what could be would be appreciated.
SrRuizolivas is offline   Send a private message to SrRuizolivas Find more posts by SrRuizolivas Add SrRuizolivas to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 12-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #2
Official Member

Official Member #: 7325

Reputation Level: 7
05blkmax5761 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: AC control not working

AC condenser?

Sitting Behind That Beautiful Cutoff
Old 12-07-2015, 04:56 PM   #3

Official Member #: 1

Reputation Level: 20
EddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Visit EddyMaxx's Facebook Visit EddyMaxx's PS3 Profile Visit EddyMaxx's YouTube

Originally Posted by SrRuizolivas View Post
Hi to all, I have a problem with the AC control, the lights won't even turn on, I checked all the fuses but no luck, and the the outside temp it's not working correctly, it shows 20 but nothing else, I'm about to part the center console to check all the connections, any guidance to what could be would be appreciated.

The outside temp is a sensor. Cheap and easy to replace. But check wiring first.

Click the image to open in full size.

6thgen 2014 Build Thread
EddyMaxx is offline   Send a private message to EddyMaxx Find more posts by EddyMaxx Add EddyMaxx to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 12-15-2015, 04:51 PM   Thread Starter #4

Official Member #: 5515

Reputation Level: 0
SrRuizolivas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EddyMaxx View Post
The outside temp is a sensor. Cheap and easy to replace. But check wiring first.

Click the image to open in full size.
Ok, I already changed the sensor, no change, the outside temperature thermometer reads 2 or 20 but the deegree simbol won't show up. About to disassemble the console again to see if anything changes. Would keep you updated, and thanks for the help.
SrRuizolivas is offline   Send a private message to SrRuizolivas Find more posts by SrRuizolivas Add SrRuizolivas to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top