Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Wheels & Tires

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:19 AM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 2342

Reputation Level: 9
cheese20323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Need Help on Spacers!

I have some G35 18" rims and the stock 18" off my maxima and I want to have two sets of wheels. Currently Im looking into buying new spacers, lug nuts, and refinishing the 8 wheels. The stock maximas I want painted a satin black with a silver nismo decal going on one of the spokes along with Neo Chrome Lugs. Im having difficulty finding a good spacer kit because I dont know what size to get them. Im running -2 camber in the back (lowering on s.techs). I don't want rubbing....with that said I want to do a similar setup with the G35 rims but I want those painted a graphite color with a black nismo decal and black lugs. Spacer kit for these aswell. Im going to paint the calipers red with black nismo decals maybe a lil too much rice for some but I think it would look nice.

Will these lugs fit?
NNR Steel Spline Neo Chrome Lug Nuts 12x1 5mm 20 Pieces Tuner EG EK DC2 EF Da | eBay
cheese20323 is offline   Send a private message to cheese20323 Find more posts by cheese20323 Add cheese20323 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-31-2013, 01:35 AM   #2
Glendales Official 6th Gen
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 2651

Reputation Level: 35
Kenny has a spectacular aura aboutKenny has a spectacular aura about

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

/ Point Value: 10

/ Point Value: 5

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)  

/ Point Value: 10

Visit Kenny's PS3 Profile Visit Kenny's Xbox Gamercard
Default Re: Need Help on Spacers!

no those lugs will not fit

these will

Drag Neo Chrome Titanium JDM Lug Nuts 12x1 25 20 Pcs Locks Key Nissan Subaru | eBay

Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter:@0mg350z
Kenny is offline   Send a private message to Kenny Find more posts by Kenny Add Kenny to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top