Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Wheels & Tires

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:06 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18078

Reputation Level: 0
escobar87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default ADVICE NEEDED

HEY ANY ADVICE ON UPGRADES FOR A 2008 NISSAN MAXIMA 3.5 SL IM NEW TO THE NISSAN WILL LIKE TO DO SOME WORK TO IT IM FROM JERSEY ANYBODY FROM JERSEY APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE
escobar87 is offline   Send a private message to escobar87 Find more posts by escobar87 Add escobar87 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-07-2016, 10:42 AM   #2
Official Member

Official Member #: 15981

Reputation Level: 5
Travieso is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ADVICE NEEDED

Cold air intake, Lowering springs; eibach sportline. Rear mufflers delete,(keep stock center resonator) custom tips, you won't be disappointed. Easiest and cheapest mods.
Travieso is offline   Send a private message to Travieso Find more posts by Travieso Add Travieso to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-08-2016, 05:11 AM   #3

Official Member #: 6274

Reputation Level: 8
O.G.Nat-tral is an unknown quantity at this point

Visit O.G.Nat-tral's PS3 Profile Visit O.G.Nat-tral's Twitter Visit O.G.Nat-tral's YouTube

Originally Posted by escobar87 View Post
HEY ANY ADVICE ON UPGRADES FOR A 2008 NISSAN MAXIMA 3.5 SL IM NEW TO THE NISSAN WILL LIKE TO DO SOME WORK TO IT IM FROM JERSEY ANYBODY FROM JERSEY APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE
Hey E, IMO, start with a cat-back exhaust and cai.. You want your car's air flow at its maximum potential..

Abused VQ
O.G.Nat-tral is offline   Send a private message to O.G.Nat-tral Find more posts by O.G.Nat-tral Add O.G.Nat-tral to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-08-2016, 06:20 AM   Thread Starter #4

Official Member #: 18078

Reputation Level: 0
escobar87 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks brother great channel i been checking it out new to the scene cai??? i been looking at racinglineperformance well from your channel start there what you recommend the car has only 32,000 miles thanks for taking your time
escobar87 is offline   Send a private message to escobar87 Find more posts by escobar87 Add escobar87 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-14-2016, 09:36 PM   #5
Official Member

Official Member #: 14956

Reputation Level: 6
Hausch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by escobar87 View Post
thanks brother great channel i been checking it out new to the scene cai??? i been looking at racinglineperformance well from your channel start there what you recommend the car has only 32,000 miles thanks for taking your time

Og~ is great. Racingline Is great with the High flow cats and the Y-pipe, but don't expect speedy shipping time. Ebay catbacks work fine, cheap and easy. I have a nismo CAI, because of the hydro shield(Don't want the girl driving in puddles and killing the MaxiPad). The only thing about the ebay cat-backs or any rather I think most of them just come in the 4" exhausts tips. I am looking into getting different tips 2 small tips on each side, so when I get pulled over for the loud car. I can say It's an unmodified car xD
Hausch is offline   Send a private message to Hausch Find more posts by Hausch Add Hausch to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top