Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Audio, Video & Electronics

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 06-12-2013, 10:55 AM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7303

Reputation Level: 12
ShawnD will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Stock CD Player Problem

A CD came loose in the player the other day and I have no idea how to fix it and all I could find for a stereo removal was for the 07-08 6thgen unless I am blind (high possibility).

Anyone know a way to fix this? If I had some extra money I'd just by metra stuff and put in a head unit that I got sitting around doing nothing.
ShawnD is offline   Send a private message to ShawnD Find more posts by ShawnD Add ShawnD to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2013, 07:20 PM   Thread Starter #2
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7303

Reputation Level: 12
ShawnD will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Stock CD Player Problem

Finally messed with it today, I had to take out the CD with two knives lol the mechanism that ejects/takes it in doesn't grip the CD at all. I bought a cheapo fm transmitter for now until I get all my audio stuff :D
ShawnD is offline   Send a private message to ShawnD Find more posts by ShawnD Add ShawnD to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top