Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Audio, Video & Electronics

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 08-15-2015, 02:41 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 17036

Reputation Level: 0
Little Benny is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default New Soundsystem

Hello all,

I am a new member to this site, but have been browsing this site for months.. If I did not post this in the correct area, I do appologize. My question is: I am installing a new Headunit (Pioneer Avic 8000) and I have a few questions. Am I able to use that Maestro data link to obtain the gauges on the Head Unit itself, I have seen a lot of pics of people doing this, but I am not sure how or if it is possible. My second question is I have seen a user in here that moved his info screen below the Head unit, but he was able to turn it blue. Does anyone know how this can be done? Thank you guys so much in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated
Little Benny is offline   Send a private message to Little Benny Find more posts by Little Benny Add Little Benny to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 08-15-2015, 06:40 PM   #2
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 14651

Reputation Level: 7
Dannyky2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Visit Dannyky2's PS3 Profile
Default Re: New Soundsystem

As far as the info screen being blue, I'm sure they just replaced all the orange leds on the circuit board with blue ones
Dannyky2 is offline   Send a private message to Dannyky2 Find more posts by Dannyky2 Add Dannyky2 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top