Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Audio, Video & Electronics

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-14-2016, 10:44 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 3665

Reputation Level: 8
416BRAND is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
Visit 416BRAND's Facebook Visit 416BRAND's PS3 Profile Visit 416BRAND's Twitter Visit 416BRAND's YouTube
Default Keyless Remote Starter for my 2005 SE?

Can anyone reccommend any particular brand or whatever?

Will installing a remote starter for my 2005 Maxima SE (all OEM at the moment) cause any concern of any kind? I am totally new to this.
Winter sucks. Would like to warm the car up before I get out there. Instead of sitting there freezing before I drive.

I found this and was thinking of it? (CompuStar)
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/c...070659406?null

Thanks!
89 LINCOLN TOWN CAR RIP
416BRAND is offline   Send a private message to 416BRAND Find more posts by 416BRAND Add 416BRAND to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-18-2016, 11:31 AM   #2
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 15981

Reputation Level: 5
Travieso is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Keyless Remote Starter for my 2005 SE?

Originally Posted by 416BRAND View Post
Can anyone reccommend any particular brand or whatever?

Will installing a remote starter for my 2005 Maxima SE (all OEM at the moment) cause any concern of any kind? I am totally new to this.
Winter sucks. Would like to warm the car up before I get out there. Instead of sitting there freezing before I drive.

I found this and was thinking of it? (CompuStar)
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/c...070659406?null

Thanks!
looks like they do specific vehicles because they use the factory remote. give them a shout. i tried to do it myself and got stuck halfway, because i couldn't figure certain wires and bypassing the immobilizer somehow. I have the typical canadian tire brand, a few years old, but it has the screen. i dont have an insight on which brand is good though.
Travieso is offline   Send a private message to Travieso Find more posts by Travieso Add Travieso to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top