Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Audio, Video & Electronics

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:40 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 3700

Reputation Level: 0
imdatkidd27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default HU, Nesa And Double Din Setup

hey guys i need a lil advice... i want to install something very similar to wat has just been posted but i dont know everything i will need for it, can i have some help. i have an 05 max and i want to move my info screen to the bottom, my nesa as the HU and my aftermarket double din in the middle. i already have an aftermarket system plugged into my factory system. i would like to keep my steering wheel contols also, and add a back up cam. can you please tell me what i will need for this install, every single item please and thank you.
imdatkidd27 is offline   Send a private message to imdatkidd27 Find more posts by imdatkidd27 Add imdatkidd27 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
Reputable Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1598

Reputation Level: 21
smittybizzle will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: HU, Nesa And Double Din Setup

This has been covered check out the thread .
smittybizzle is offline   Send a private message to smittybizzle Find more posts by smittybizzle Add smittybizzle to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top