Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Suspension, Handling & Brakes

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 03-02-2013, 03:03 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 250

Reputation Level: 9
Rohanmax14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Vibration In Steering Wheel Low Speed And In Park

I get vibration at low speed and in Park position when turning steering wheel left/right. I did check the power steering fluid and is at Hot Max level when engine is cold. Shop did this and I thought fluid supposed to be at cold max line when engine is cold and when driving fluid will reach at hot max level at operation temperature. But mine is at hot max level in cold and hot temperature.

Shop put new rack n pinion n they told me it doing that because off new rack n pinion and I called this BS. They told me to drive it couple week if is still do that they will put other new rack n pinion in. When I took it back 2nd time for vibration after he told me to drive it couple week, when they give me my car back. I heard squeal noise when I rev the engine in park. I didnt hear this in first place only after 2nd time I let them look at it. I don't know what they did. Plus I didn't paid them for rack n pinion labor n installed. He told me not to pay until I'm happy with my car.

I hope someone can help me.
Rohanmax14 is offline   Send a private message to Rohanmax14 Find more posts by Rohanmax14 Add Rohanmax14 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top