Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Suspension, Handling & Brakes

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:55 PM   Thread Starter #1
Glendales Official 6th Gen
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 2651

Reputation Level: 35
Kenny has a spectacular aura aboutKenny has a spectacular aura about

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

/ Point Value: 10

/ Point Value: 5

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)  

Visit Kenny's PS3 Profile Visit Kenny's Xbox Gamercard
Default Popular Car Coilover Discussion Advice

Hey guys, So I'm about to start up a very very small business, maybe a website (MAYBE), I'm only 18 so bare with me, I am going to start selling coilovers and some other suspension components for very cheap, my goal is too mostly aim for coilovers though, my buddy had a small performance shop down here in Los Angeles, CA that he closed down, he had many coilovers left over that I just said, "hey what the heck, this is a perfect opportunity to get my dream going", my dream was always to bring up a small business that later just boosted up to a big name, so I bought all the coilovers he had left over so I can get going.
So far I have coilovers for

350z/G35 mostly all years
G37 latest sedans, G37 latest coupes
Honda Civic Si's 06-Latest
and
Most BMW series latest models

Now, As for Maximas I can most likely get VERY good deals going but haven't found one yet but I need help from you guys on deciding what cars too invest in.
I'm really sorry if I'm mentioning other cars in this org but I thought if I get a good business running, I can get good deals on almost anything.

So my question is...
What car brands are most popular to be modded on coilovers, brands/models

As of right now I haven't gotten my business going because there's so much to prepare for the safety of myself and the safety of my customers.

But for you guys to get a good glimpse.

Say you see a pair of coilovers for $1,000
I will be selling that exact same coilover for $750-$800 and so on.

No there is no group deal needed, and no these are not replicas (I don't even think there are replicas )

So please post which cars do you think I should mostly invest on. I need as much help as possible, my website will launch in maybe 1-2 months max or if necessary I will just sell my products on forums using paypal and or eBay.

Thanks for all help in advance, help me accomplish my goal!

Have a good day
Kenny is offline   Send a private message to Kenny Find more posts by Kenny Add Kenny to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-15-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
I Am Just A Man

Official Member #: 175

Reputation Level: 20
Deadbolt is a jewel in the roughDeadbolt is a jewel in the roughDeadbolt is a jewel in the roughDeadbolt is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Popular Car Coilover Discussion Advice

Before you get a list of applicable cars, don't you need to know what brands of coilovers you have on hand? It's always a better idea to educate yourself of your own supply FIRST, then learn about your customers.

Part of making any business successful, you, as an owner/operator, need to have a high level of knowledge about your product and what you're selling.

Currently Own: 2004 Silver 6th Gen / 2009 White 7th Gen / 2011 Black 7th Gen

Disclaimer: By being a member of my4th/5th/6th/7thgen.org, you acknowledge and agree that if no pics are posted within 24 hours of any installed modification, you can, and will, be automaticly BANNED for 48 hours.
CleanMaxx (10-16-2011)
Deadbolt is offline   Send a private message to Deadbolt Find more posts by Deadbolt Add Deadbolt to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 10-15-2011, 05:42 PM   Thread Starter #3
Glendales Official 6th Gen

Official Member #: 2651

Reputation Level: 35
Kenny has a spectacular aura aboutKenny has a spectacular aura about

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

/ Point Value: 5

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)  

Visit Kenny's PS3 Profile Visit Kenny's Xbox Gamercard
Default Re: Popular Car Coilover Discussion Advice

Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
Before you get a list of applicable cars, don't you need to know what brands of coilovers you have on hand? It's always a better idea to educate yourself of your own supply FIRST, then learn about your customers.

Part of making any business successful, you, as an owner/operator, need to have a high level of knowledge about your product and what you're selling.
I know what brands I have and what product is best for what situation.
Like I said I haven't started my business etc yet, I just need too know what too invest in.
Kenny is offline   Send a private message to Kenny Find more posts by Kenny Add Kenny to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top