Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Intakes, Headers & Exhaust

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:55 PM   Thread Starter #1
Connecticut's Prestige 6th Gen

my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 82

Reputation Level: 25
CXJ Performance will become famous soon enoughCXJ Performance will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Supporting Family Member  

/ Point Value: 10

Honorable Ride  

/ Point Value: 5

Default Racingline HFPC's 1 Year Later

I have been really considering Racinglines HFPC since I want to be CEL free and relatively noise and rasp free from doing this over headers. I have a 46k motor that is going to replace my blown motor I have now. I figured I would ask members how has the experience been with them and how have they been holding up.

Theres no secret that Racingline is sometimes slow with customer service but I do have the FSTB and could not be more than happy with it. I also know of the 2 documented cases of them failing but coming from a vendors point I will say that just one bad review can cause a good product to drop in sales and will give them the benifit of the doubt.

Thanks

Click the image to open in full size.
CXJ Performance is offline   Send a private message to CXJ Performance Find more posts by CXJ Performance Add CXJ Performance to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 04-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 301

Reputation Level: 12
deep007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Official Ride  

/ Point Value: 10

Default Re: Racingline HFPC's 1 Year Later

Originally Posted by CXJ Performance View Post
I have been really considering Racinglines HFPC since I want to be CEL free and relatively noise and rasp free from doing this over headers. I have a 46k motor that is going to replace my blown motor I have now. I figured I would ask members how has the experience been with them and how have they been holding up.

Theres no secret that Racingline is sometimes slow with customer service but I do have the FSTB and could not be more than happy with it. I also know of the 2 documented cases of them failing but coming from a vendors point I will say that just one bad review can cause a good product to drop in sales and will give them the benifit of the doubt.

Thanks
i have em and im happy with them. i have read on altima forums they been holding up pretty good. Now lets see now how many people have them as far as i know only 1 maxima guy had problem with them. but if your car is running rich or have timing problems they these will go out just like stock cats.Correct me if im wrong guys.
deep007 is offline   Send a private message to deep007 Find more posts by deep007 Add deep007 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top