Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Intakes, Headers & Exhaust

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:24 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 14410

Reputation Level: 0
Blumax is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Question About Nismo Intake

So my question is what is the difference between the part numbers 16576-RNA36 and 16576-RNA35? I am in the market for a nismo intake for my 2006 max and i want the intake with the water bypass valve as well as it being able to convert between short ram and cold air. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
Blumax is offline   Send a private message to Blumax Find more posts by Blumax Add Blumax to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 11-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7303

Reputation Level: 12
ShawnD will become famous soon enough

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Question About Nismo Intake

I'm not 100% sure but this site says its just a new part number so they might have changed something minor.

http://www.nissanpartszone.com/parts...576-rna35.html

They are kinda ugly but you can get a bypass for any cold air system, they sell a bunch of universal ones on amazon and ebay.
ShawnD is offline   Send a private message to ShawnD Find more posts by ShawnD Add ShawnD to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top

Tags
bypass valve, cold air intake, nismo

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Intakes, Headers & Exhaust