Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Intakes, Headers & Exhaust

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 12-21-2013, 11:03 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 6343

Reputation Level: 0
itstrend is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default P1273 Code After Timing Chain Job

Ok so I'm getting this code P1273 after my friend did my timing chain. When I got the car back no problem with the timing chain,runs and feels good. 6hours later I get P1273

So I looked up the code and it's air/fuel ratio sensor 1 bank 1 lean,re looked at my engine and saw my PVC hose wasn't plugged in to the valve cover.Also found a EGR gasket on my engine. So re did the gasket on the EGR valve,plugged in hose,and new gasket for intake. Code pops up day later

They also said to change the sensor.(did not change yet) Before the timing chain job I had no codes. I really think it's some kinda leak,as of now car runs and sounds smooth but I really should get this fix cause of other problems in the long run. Any suggestions would be helpful thank.

2004 maxima
No mods
itstrend is offline   Send a private message to itstrend Find more posts by itstrend Add itstrend to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top