Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

Old 01-04-2018, 06:17 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18644

Reputation Level: 0
sferguson98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Where is the heater water control valve?

The heater is blowing cold even after the engine is up to temperature and no matter the RPM's. The fan is working and it blows much harder when the engine reaches the proper temperature, as it should. I assume the hot water control valve is stuck shut, but I can't find it to test it. I looked on the firewall, nothing obvious and I looked where the A/C hoses go into the firewall, but nothing else around it.
sferguson98 is offline   Send a private message to sferguson98 Find more posts by sferguson98 Add sferguson98 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 01-10-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 2035

Reputation Level: 8
Costee is on a distinguished road

Participation Level: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
Default Re: Where is the heater water control valve?

You probably have an air pocket in the cooling system. Try bleeding the radiator.
Costee is online now   Send a private message to Costee Find more posts by Costee Add Costee to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top

Tags
heater valve not working

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning