Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 03-23-2015, 04:13 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1646

Reputation Level: 11
emilbadal is on a distinguished road

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Upstream bank1 O2 reads lean, downstream reads fine

Hi guys,
I've been having this problem for quite some time and I am lost for finding a solution. I need your help. The upstream O2 sensor on bank 1 reads lean around 0.259 volts but my downstream reads almost identical as my Bank 2 downstream which hangs around .75 volts and shifting. I thought my upstream O2 have gotten lazy so I changed it with the exact same NGK sensor, but the reading didn't change at all. From time to time I get the p1273 code which says "Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 1 Lean Shift Monitoring Bank 1". I reset it and it goes away for couple of weeks and pops back up again. I have changed the PCV valve, I have HFPC, brand new O2 sensors(downstrams and bank 1 upstream). The car drives just fine but still I am a little bit irritated about this code. btw, I cannot hear any exhaust leaks, the exhaust sounds just fine. Please help
emilbadal is offline   Send a private message to emilbadal Find more posts by emilbadal Add emilbadal to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top