Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:45 PM   Thread Starter #1
MDBThread Starter
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 5308

Reputation Level: 0
MDB is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Tuning In New York

So I recently installed:
  • the Kinetix intake manifold
  • four-piece spacers
  • NGK Iridium spark plugs

The installation took a good chunk of my holiday weekend, but it was worth it. It idles a little rough, probably because some of the RTV is sticking out in the ports and because I snapped the bolt holding my CAI in place. I'm gonna get it removed by a local shop, and I might have to have R2C send me a new bracket and bolts.

To the reason why I am posting this: I need to have my car tuned. I tried looking online, but I could only find one place that tunes in Bestchester. Does anyone here have experience with tuning somewhere in the city? I'm gonna try to get a quote from this API place in Yonkers, but if anyone could possibly get me a deal somewhere, I would be very grateful.
dallazcod (07-11-2013)
MDB is offline   Send a private message to MDB Find more posts by MDB Add MDB to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 07-11-2013, 09:50 PM   Thread Starter #2
MDBThread Starter

Official Member #: 5308

Reputation Level: 0
MDB is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Tuning in New York

I am bumping this thread; still looking for places in NYC Metro for dyno. tuning. Out of the places I have called that have gotten back to me, they really tend to shy away from trying to configure the stock ECU.

Once again, if anyone in or around the city has any experience with tuning for bolt-ons, I would really appreciate a recommendation.
MDB is offline   Send a private message to MDB Find more posts by MDB Add MDB to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 07-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #3

Official Member #: 6274

Reputation Level: 8
O.G.Nat-tral is an unknown quantity at this point

Visit O.G.Nat-tral's PS3 Profile Visit O.G.Nat-tral's Twitter Visit O.G.Nat-tral's YouTube
Default Re: Tuning In New York

Me as well.. Any new info plz spread the good word..

Abused VQ
O.G.Nat-tral is offline   Send a private message to O.G.Nat-tral Find more posts by O.G.Nat-tral Add O.G.Nat-tral to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top