Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 03-30-2014, 02:05 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 6390

Reputation Level: 7
Mike2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Idle Adjustment to Low

Okay, After my header install I kept getting P1274, P1283 cades for a rich/lean situation. My idle was low, about 550 but ran smooth. I had a suspicion that the low idle was contributing to the codes. I got my AC fixed and so my idle runs at 700-725 when the AC is running and well, the SES light went out and has stayed out for a week now. I have done the idle relearn but the idle is still low. How can I get it up to par?

Sometimes you just have to go faster than the other guy
Mike2005 is offline   Send a private message to Mike2005 Find more posts by Mike2005 Add Mike2005 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top

Tags
idle adjustment, low idle

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning