Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:02 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 301

Reputation Level: 12
deep007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Official Ride  

/ Point Value: 10

Default Clicking, Ticking and Jerking Noise!!

here i go one more time
So the jerking noise is driving me crazy. I feel like selling the car now seems like its never gonna be solved.

Every time i put the foot on gas nd the car moves. (im happy everything good). But as soon as it hit 20 or when the CVT lag the rpms goes down i hear a jerking noise . And soon as i hit the gas little more it goes away and car runs normal. What is could be i know its not the exhaust bracket since i replaced then just to make sure its not them.

If you guys wanna check yours here's how you can hear it.
1. Drive the car in a parking alot.
2. Come to complete stop.
put the foot on gas when the car moves and the rpms goes down hit it little more thats when i hear this noise.
I seen the carmy doing the same thing but its maxima it shouldnt do shit like that.

here what im thinkin it chould be
1 Maybe a fuel pump?
2. Fuel damper?
3. Lifters (do we need to adjust them)
4. Fuel injectors?

other then that car runs fine.

Thanks
deep007 is offline   Send a private message to deep007 Find more posts by deep007 Add deep007 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 07-10-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1931

Reputation Level: 9
ifti is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Clicking, Ticking and Jerking Noise!!

hey,
did you fix this issue ?
I was wondering if we can replace those dampers without taking off the entire fuel rail or manifold.
Injen CAI, Racingline FSTB, KCMAXX RSB,JL amp and 10 inch JL Sub, Smoked Trail lights, All interior LED, Front-Rear Window tint, Racingline Ground Kit,Monroe Strut and Shocks,Carbon Fiber Dash Kit, Magnalow Exhaust, 6K HID, 2 degree timing advance
---------------------------------------------------------------
Click the image to open in full size.
ifti is offline   Send a private message to ifti Find more posts by ifti Add ifti to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top