Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:21 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18092

Reputation Level: 0
240sx-venezuela is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Car wont start (6 speed swap) catch but not run

Hi everybody, Im here with this problem, recently I did a 6 speed swap in my 04 with a 05 altima 6 speed transmission, initially car was stuck in in 5th gear with the auto transmission, thats why I did thid swap, then the manual transmission was stuck in 3rd the I checked and the shifter lever that goes in the transmission was broken, bought a spec v and fixed it, the auto ecu wiring was damaged then I bought a manual harness, installed with the auto Ecu and scanned the car no problem with the mix betwen the auto ecu and the manual harness, but I can get my car to start, it catch sometimes but nothing else, do you guys think I could do something with throttle body relearn? Is there any trick I am missing? Btw the neutral switch works correctly, my scan tool checked and works good, the only codes I have so far is U1000 and U1001.
240sx-venezuela is offline   Send a private message to 240sx-venezuela Find more posts by 240sx-venezuela Add 240sx-venezuela to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top