Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

Old 12-03-2017, 10:21 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18092

Reputation Level: 0
240sx-venezuela is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Car wont start (6 speed swap) catch but not run

Hi everybody, Im here with this problem, recently I did a 6 speed swap in my 04 with a 05 altima 6 speed transmission, initially car was stuck in in 5th gear with the auto transmission, thats why I did thid swap, then the manual transmission was stuck in 3rd the I checked and the shifter lever that goes in the transmission was broken, bought a spec v and fixed it, the auto ecu wiring was damaged then I bought a manual harness, installed with the auto Ecu and scanned the car no problem with the mix betwen the auto ecu and the manual harness, but I can get my car to start, it catch sometimes but nothing else, do you guys think I could do something with throttle body relearn? Is there any trick I am missing? Btw the neutral switch works correctly, my scan tool checked and works good, the only codes I have so far is U1000 and U1001.
240sx-venezuela is offline   Send a private message to 240sx-venezuela Find more posts by 240sx-venezuela Add 240sx-venezuela to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top