Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-15-2014, 01:18 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 6302

Reputation Level: 0
maxlover is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Aftermarket Dryer (Liquid Tank)

So I'm replacing the low and high ac flex hoses. Nissan recommends the condenser/dryer be replaced as well. Car is around 100k miles and I don't see the point in replacing the condenser that works just fine. I realize I will be exposing the system to moisture so I plan on replacing the dryer.

Nissan only recommends and sells the two as a unit but I found an aftermarket dryer that is separate. Although in the service manual it lists the amount of oil to be replaced if only condenser is replaced and additional if dyer is replaced. Seems like they contemplated replacing only the dryer in some situations. Maybe I'm analyzing this too much.

Anyone tried one of the aftermarket dryers before?

Last edited by maxlover; 01-15-2014 at 03:45 PM.
maxlover is offline   Send a private message to maxlover Find more posts by maxlover Add maxlover to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top