Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > Ask Your Technical & General Questions > Engine, Trans, F/I & Tuning

Old 12-22-2018, 01:48 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 181

Reputation Level: 10
Smoken'07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default 07 Transmission Slipping

Man it's been forever since I posted here but this site has always been helpful.

I have an 07 SL with 98k on it. Just outside of the extended on the Trans. My car sits alot and i honestly only drive it a few miles a week. A couple weeks ago, I noticed the trans slipping around 4th-5th. Checked the fluids and seemed fine. After warming up, it was good. Few days later, noticed the same thing. Only difference was there was no fluid on the stick after warm up. I dropped some fluid in and drove it around and seemed great....until today. Drove it down the road and around 4th-5th, i was pushing the gas and went nowhere. turned around and car is good until it hits about 4th. Last time I did a drain and flush was about 40k? Any suggestions? Literally every week something happens to this car. It apparently doesn't like sitting.

Thanks
Smoken'07 is offline   Send a private message to Smoken'07 Find more posts by Smoken'07 Add Smoken'07 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top