Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Upcoming Meets and Events > Canada & International

Canada & International For 6thgen enthusiasts in Canada and across the pond.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #101
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 12766

Reputation Level: 0
Ynot! is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: Canadian 6thgens

there are a tone of them up here. im in Toronto and you see them all over the place
Ynot! is offline   Send a private message to Ynot! Find more posts by Ynot! Add Ynot! to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 11-14-2013, 01:38 AM   #102

Official Member #: 7515

Reputation Level: 5
Sandwichmixto is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello from Vancouver, British Columbia: Host of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games and 2011 Stanley Cup Riots

I've introduced myself already and I'm sure some of you have already seen my expressed complaints about being a Maxima owner in Canada. I do only live a couple hours from the border to Washington but still, duty fees and border tax

I see 6thgens around here on the daily, my neighbour owns one just down the block. It's a matter of Canada having a tiny population compared to you guys in the states yadda yadda ya

Love the community here and I plan to stay for a while. Let me know if any of you are interested in free shipping to Canada
Old 11-14-2013, 01:40 AM   #103

Official Member #: 7515

Reputation Level: 5
Sandwichmixto is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello from Vancouver, British Columbia: Host of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games and 2011 Stanley Cup Riots

I've introduced myself already and I'm sure some of you have already seen my expressed complaints about being a Maxima owner in Canada. I do only live a couple hours from the border to Washington but still, duty fees and border tax

I see 6thgens around here on the daily, my neighbour owns one just down the block. It's a matter of Canada having a tiny population compared to you guys in the states yadda yadda ya

Love the community here and I plan to stay for a while. Let me know if any of you are interested in free shipping to Canada
Sandwichmixto is offline   Send a private message to Sandwichmixto Find more posts by Sandwichmixto Add Sandwichmixto to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 12-27-2013, 02:54 PM   #104

Official Member #: 13992

Reputation Level: 0
NEWFNATHANIEL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EddyMaxx View Post
Has anyone ever seen 6thgen's in Canada?

I have yet to know a Canadian member or anyone with a 6thgen up there.
I'M ON THE EAST COAST HALIFAX AREA
NEWFNATHANIEL is offline   Send a private message to NEWFNATHANIEL Find more posts by NEWFNATHANIEL Add NEWFNATHANIEL to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 09-02-2015, 08:34 AM   #105
Reputable Member

Official Member #: 6257

Reputation Level: 10
sprocketser is an unknown quantity at this point

Any Canucks ! Here s one from Montreal area here .
Newest ride , 05 Smoke Met M/T SER Altima,NismoCAI/CatBack , Dynomax Resonator OBX Headers , RacingLine FSTB& BTD tbi, RedLionRacing Shifter Bushings tbi , EBC RedStuff Pads/ 06 350Z Base Rear Brakes/EBC Rotors , H&R springs & Triple C Camber Bolts tbi , RP MaxATF psf , Motul Brake fluids & clutch fluids , LiquiMoly Motor oil/Wix Filter , Pennzoil Synth Gear Oil , Wix cab filter , Interstate Battery , Michelin Pilot A/S+ ,
sprocketser is offline   Send a private message to sprocketser Find more posts by sprocketser Add sprocketser to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 09-03-2015, 02:08 PM   #106

Official Member #: 6274

Reputation Level: 7
O.G.Nat-tral is an unknown quantity at this point

Visit O.G.Nat-tral's PS3 Profile Visit O.G.Nat-tral's Twitter Visit O.G.Nat-tral's YouTube

Thats wassup

Abused VQ
O.G.Nat-tral is offline   Send a private message to O.G.Nat-tral Find more posts by O.G.Nat-tral Add O.G.Nat-tral to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 09-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #107
Reputable Member

Official Member #: 6257

Reputation Level: 10
sprocketser is an unknown quantity at this point

Not many from Canada right !
Newest ride , 05 Smoke Met M/T SER Altima,NismoCAI/CatBack , Dynomax Resonator OBX Headers , RacingLine FSTB& BTD tbi, RedLionRacing Shifter Bushings tbi , EBC RedStuff Pads/ 06 350Z Base Rear Brakes/EBC Rotors , H&R springs & Triple C Camber Bolts tbi , RP MaxATF psf , Motul Brake fluids & clutch fluids , LiquiMoly Motor oil/Wix Filter , Pennzoil Synth Gear Oil , Wix cab filter , Interstate Battery , Michelin Pilot A/S+ ,
sprocketser is offline   Send a private message to sprocketser Find more posts by sprocketser Add sprocketser to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top