Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Performance Showcase > Engine, Transmission, Forced-Induction & Tuning

Engine, Transmission, Forced-Induction & Tuning VQ35 Power and Delivery

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 05-19-2017, 05:07 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18092

Reputation Level: 0
240sx-venezuela is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Manual swap problem (passenger side axle) too short

Hi there, Long story short, Im currentlly doing a manual 6 speed swap, I have everything installed, but I'm having problems with the passenger side axle, I bought it new and the part number is correct, is a Surtrak NI-8188, Ive read on other side that some people swap the outer part of the axle for an automatic since the lenght is too short, and Im wondering why this? What is the difference betwen an auto and manual apart from the axle lenght diffefence, why even the manual transmission axle does not fit correctly even the axle bracket sit 3/4 inches apart and does not bolt on, maybe the axle bracket for a manual is different from the auto, but dont really know, if anybody could help, I will apretiate it
240sx-venezuela is offline   Send a private message to 240sx-venezuela Find more posts by 240sx-venezuela Add 240sx-venezuela to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top