Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Performance Showcase > Engine, Transmission, Forced-Induction & Tuning

Engine, Transmission, Forced-Induction & Tuning VQ35 Power and Delivery

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 02-23-2018, 02:29 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18670

Reputation Level: 0
jessemetfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default Help. 05 Maxima pump relay rapid click.

Hi guys, first post here hopefully someone can help. This is the first time I've come across this. 2 days ago I parked my car and went to start it up to run an errand a few minutes after I parked. The car wouldn't start and I noticed the fuel pump was turning on and off rapidly. I took a look under the hood and the relay was doing the same thing as soon as the car was in the on position. Just very rapid clicking. I switched out the pump thinking it was bad because for a week whenever I started the car the pump primed but went down in pitch every once in awhile. Nothing still the same issue. I switched the relay with another one that was the same and still the same issue. Anybody go through this?
jessemetfan is offline   Send a private message to jessemetfan Find more posts by jessemetfan Add jessemetfan to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top