Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > Member Rides

Member Rides Each member can create their own thread and use it to display a time line of their rides mod progress throughout the years.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:52 PM   Thread Starter #1
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 2874

Reputation Level: 8
trilla_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Trilla_one's 04 Maxima

Hey everyone! So I've been here for awhile but never created my own modlist. I was never really modded ( besides the 6.5 gen conversion) so didn't really see a need anyway.

This was taken a year ago after installing kyb quick struts. The ride was excellent, but it looked like a boat. It never really settled much either.
Click the image to open in full size.

This is how much they settled after a year lol

I decided to give Godspeed mono ss coils a try but they didn't fit so I sent them back. Apparently they are made for the j31 Nissan teana. Can't really afford big money coils right now so I just decided to pick up dropzone springs to hold me over for the summer. Some people hate them but for the price they were worth a shot and I had them on my accord with no issues.

How it sits with the springs and 20mm spacer out back. Wanted to install 15mm spacers up front but they would require stud modding. That will have to be done in the future.

Its a nice drop and rides well. Not as sporty as the kyb springs but not as harsh as them either, they are definitely softer. Good option for anyone looking to lower on a budget. They are $99 on ebay.

No more mods really for now besides the Grom BT radio interface. Will update more if any future mods happen. Thanks for looking

"Every generation has to take its place in battling in the struggle for equality"

-Dr. Harry Thomas

Last edited by trilla_one; 03-24-2017 at 05:09 PM.
smittybizzle (07-23-2017)
trilla_one is offline   Send a private message to trilla_one Find more posts by trilla_one Add trilla_one to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-24-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
Reputable Member

Official Member #: 6257

Reputation Level: 11
sprocketser is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Trillone's 04 maxima

Better of that way mate ! Nice mods so far .

If you happen not to like the later springs or have issues , which I wouldn t like to happen , give H&Rs a shot, not too expensive & gives a great ride .
Newest ride , 05 Smoke Met M/T SER Altima,NismoCAI/CatBack , Dynomax Resonator OBX Headers , RacingLine FSTB& BTD tbi, RedLionRacing Shifter Bushings tbi , EBC RedStuff Pads/ 06 350Z Base Rear Brakes/EBC Rotors , H&R springs & Triple C Camber Bolts tbi , RP MaxATF psf , Motul Brake fluids & clutch fluids , LiquiMoly Motor oil/Wix Filter , Pennzoil Synth Gear Oil , Wix cab filter , Interstate Battery , Michelin Pilot A/S+ ,
sprocketser is offline   Send a private message to sprocketser Find more posts by sprocketser Add sprocketser to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-24-2017, 06:43 PM   Thread Starter #3
Official Member

Thanks man. I'll see what happens.

"Every generation has to take its place in battling in the struggle for equality"

-Dr. Harry Thomas
trilla_one is offline   Send a private message to trilla_one Find more posts by trilla_one Add trilla_one to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #4
Reputable Member

Official Member #: 6257

Reputation Level: 11
sprocketser is an unknown quantity at this point

You might like these springs, never now right !

Glad that you made your build thread .
Newest ride , 05 Smoke Met M/T SER Altima,NismoCAI/CatBack , Dynomax Resonator OBX Headers , RacingLine FSTB& BTD tbi, RedLionRacing Shifter Bushings tbi , EBC RedStuff Pads/ 06 350Z Base Rear Brakes/EBC Rotors , H&R springs & Triple C Camber Bolts tbi , RP MaxATF psf , Motul Brake fluids & clutch fluids , LiquiMoly Motor oil/Wix Filter , Pennzoil Synth Gear Oil , Wix cab filter , Interstate Battery , Michelin Pilot A/S+ ,
trilla_one (03-24-2017)
sprocketser is offline   Send a private message to sprocketser Find more posts by sprocketser Add sprocketser to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-24-2017, 11:15 PM   #5
Reputable Member

Official Member #: 1598

Reputation Level: 21
smittybizzle will become famous soon enough

car looks great, glad to see you still in the game... I need those wheels lol. Drop looks good too.
smittybizzle is offline   Send a private message to smittybizzle Find more posts by smittybizzle Add smittybizzle to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-25-2017, 08:52 AM   #6
Official Member

Official Member #: 15981

Reputation Level: 5
Travieso is an unknown quantity at this point

looks much better, but once you start the mods, it....will....never...end. lol
smittybizzle (03-25-2017)
Travieso is offline   Send a private message to Travieso Find more posts by Travieso Add Travieso to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 03-25-2017, 04:21 PM   Thread Starter #7
Official Member

Originally Posted by smittybizzle View Post
car looks great, glad to see you still in the game... I need those wheels lol. Drop looks good too.
Thanks! Not planning on leaving the game anytime soon either. At most it will become my weekend ride. The previous owner did the body conversion and I replaced the wheels the same week I got it lol

Originally Posted by Travieso View Post
looks much better, but once you start the mods, it....will....never...end. lol
Thanks bro and tell me about it. However, I don't see myself trying to make it any faster. My goals would be immaculate paint, nice wheels/stance/fitment, and a clean system.

-Dr. Harry Thomas
smittybizzle (03-25-2017), Travieso (03-29-2017)
Old 03-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #8
Reputable Member

Official Member #: 1598

Reputation Level: 21
smittybizzle will become famous soon enough

Okay, I thought you did the conversion. I want some stocks but right now I may have to just keep my current wheels, I do have a nice set of 20x10s in the works.
Travieso (03-29-2017)
smittybizzle is offline   Send a private message to smittybizzle Find more posts by smittybizzle Add smittybizzle to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top