Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > Member Rides

Member Rides Each member can create their own thread and use it to display a time line of their rides mod progress throughout the years.

Old 12-07-2017, 12:25 AM   Thread Starter #76
Official Member
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 15981

Reputation Level: 4
Travieso is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
Default Re: Trav's Art

UPDATE: Transmission cleaned & mounted up, a couple of new stock mounts, painted all of them and the engine is in it's new home. Plugged up some wiring, connected hoses, lines, cables. Had to sand down the painted ground points. joined oil pressure switch wire (cut it off) Battery tray, starter motor, bay mount brackets, coolant & power steering reservoir all painted to match theme. I also cleaned the ugly rusted rad support, and removed the heat wrap on the intake to reveal an ugly Injen pipe. Gave them a refreshed custom painted color. Basically used my black PXR chrysler black and a hint of Lambo orange. Interesting combo. Rad installed and driveshafts and suspension back on. Replaced my slave, master cylinders, and upgraded to a steel braided clutch line. I misunderstood the instructions on rewiring the camshafts sensors. Darren Suratt from Nisformance quickly pointed out my fault and SHE STARTED RIGHT UP. Open headers is not a pleasant noise. Next step is custom exhaust setup and addressing some minor oil and coolant leaks.

Click the image to open in full size.

Travieso is offline   Send a private message to Travieso Find more posts by Travieso Add Travieso to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top